Thursday, March 4, 2010

Procrastinatio.....n

I decided today that I would keep this blog. I'm not sure why exactly; I guess because my new blog is more about traveling and I feel bad posting anything random. (Like this post)

It does have more outreach, which is nice since no one really reads this one.

Anyways, the beginning of March is here. It seems crazy to think that the summer will be here shortly. Next week is the last week before spring break and of course, that means it is jam packed with tests and presentations, few of which I am confident about.
Meanwhile, I have been enjoying the gorgeous weather this semester. Last winter was so much worse then this one. This year, we have had hardly any snow. I remember one bad week, maybe two, where the roads were kind of bad. Last year, the snow was still on the ground and refusing to fully melt clear up until I started working at Era. I remember thinking it would never leave, and here I am missing the snow a bit. Everything is green though and really gorgeous. The rain has hit us hard this winter so it is nice to know that the rain forest is getting enough precipitation. I would hate to work outside all summer in rain. Or so this is how my mind works. If we get the rain now, maybe we will have less rain this summer. I have heard it is supposed to be another nice one but I am sure it has probably been jinxed by now.

Well, I postponed my English reading and Biology MRSA research paper in order to write this blog. Ah procrastination. I guess I should get back too it.

No comments: