Monday, September 12, 2011

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death” -Einstein

(Northern Lights over Auke bay)

College classes are underway and I think I might die of boredom! Ha!
"Everyone introduce yourself.."
There are only 12 of us student teaching and we all have the same classes and we have introduced ourselves to each other four times now! Ha!
Anyways, I am swamped with homework and am only able to write this blog because I am in a boring class and have nothing better to do.
Earlier today I had a three hour math class. Not a class where we have to do math but a class where the teacher lectures us on how to teach kids how to do math. ...Really... three hours of near death boredom!
The only good thing about this week has been the amazing amount of sunshine! I have made a few trips to the Shrine and did some reading in the sun. That has been amazing. We have even had the Northern Lights two or three times this week. How great is that?
As of right now, I am in the classroom working with kids three days a week. Mondays and Tuesdays I am in classes all day. Weekends... I am still working at Era for a few more weekends. The days have been terribly slow but at least I have a bit of money coming in.

Let's see....I think that's all that I have for now. Not much of an update but I wanted to keep the blog up to date! Hope life is treating everyone well!

No comments: