Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


I hope everyone had a great day! Unfortunately, I have been sick all day and night.
Even though I haven't felt the best, my Christmas has been great. I got some luggage for my trip, which I desperately needed. I was excited about that. I also got several pieces of warm clothing, including a furry rabbit hat thing. Haha. Of course, Makeup, every girls needs. Oh, and I can't forget to mention the Twilight Tee I got. Mainly I got money. That is what I was wanting. Besides that, I can't say much on the food since I haven't had much of an appetite. Usually that is one of my favorite parts about this time of the year. The amazing food. It's okay though. The rest of the family was in a great mood and everything went without flaw. 11 days and counting until my plane leaves. Time to start packing like crazy!

Melissa

No comments: