Saturday, February 7, 2009

It Rains, It Snows, It Rains It Snows, ..

This past week has been dull. It started off snowing, which was fine until it snowed again the next day, and then rained and then snowed again and is now raining. Rain and snow all week and I think all next week too. It doesn't bother me too bad, I guess, just gets old after a while. I also had someone call me at 4am this morning and I couldn't get back to sleep afterwards, leaving me in a bad mood.
I have set aside this weekend to study History. I have a big test in there this next week. I have no clue where to even begin studying. So, I have been reading some of my history books and reviewing notes. So far, I'm not really getting anywhere.
Tonight I am practicing a skit for theater with a friend from class. It's a cow tipping scene which is pretty funny. I'm looking forward to presenting that to the class. I miss being on stage.

Hmm, so yeah. Nothing to exciting going on right now.
♥ Melissa

No comments: