Thursday, February 19, 2009

2-19-2009

Today was gorgeous. Cold? Yes. But what do you expect. It is Alaska and it is February. The sun was out today making the walk to class enjoyable. It's weird what the sun does to people. Just as a full moon changes the way people behave (especially kids) the sun brings out a different side of people also. Just walking the path today, I could feel the sun on my skin and it made me so happy. I hadn't realized I missed it. I love how the sun reflects in people's eyes. They seem to sparkle. I passed several cheery professors each smiling and happy to be there, which is odd. However, on the sunniest days, I find it the hardest to sit through my classes. Most of my classrooms have at least one wall of windows, so we can see how lovely it is outside and no ones cares what the teacher is saying. Haha. Oh well, I think I looked like i was paying attention.

Anyways, Just a quick update. This weekend is the Polar Bear Plunge! I am participating and praying I don't end up getting sick or anything. It should be a blast and I will be adding pictures of the aftermath.
Guess what!? Tomorrow is Friday! Enjoy!

♥ Melissa

No comments: