Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So I made it home...

After a very long day of flights I am officially home. I did loose my cell phone on an airplane though. It has been found and now it is being mailed to me. Hopefully I will get it soon. I guess I will just have to use email until I receive it. Keep that in mind if you need to get a hold of me. And because I had no phone to call for a ride, I ended up walking home in the rain. Lovely...I made it though. :)
Today was my first day back at work. It was pretty nice. I was loading Johnathon and Jenn who always make the day go by fast. A couple who sat by me on the plane ride in had talked about taking an Era flight and they showed up at the end of the day. Unfortunately, as we were getting ready to send them off the weather turned pretty bad and we canceled the rest of the day. Hopefully they will be able to get up another day this week.
Luckily for me, that let me off work a bit early to finish up some things around the house. Call some companies and get things ready to move back into housing.
Now tomorrow I am on Dog Bus which really sucks. I hate sitting on a bus all day with weird bus drivers. Not all of them are but it seems like I always get stuck with the ones that are. Ah well. At least the day should go by pretty quickly. Welp, I should get back to house work. So many things to do and so little time to do it in.
♥ Melissa

No comments: