Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wrap it up!

So the end of the summer is coming closer with each day. School for me starts on September 3rd and I am extremely nervous. I am moving back into campus housing Monday and meeting my new roommates. That's exciting. The month of September is the last for tourist season. Thus, my job at Era will be ending soon. After school starts I will only be working on weekends. I already miss the place just thinking about it. One thing that sucks is that all the people we have worked with for this summer may not return. Most the newer people only stay one year. Who knows who will be working next summer.
We had our company party this past Thursday. It was held at the zip lining company at Eagle Crest. We had a blast. The group that I was set to sip with didn't seem to exciting and I would never have chosen them by hand. However, the odd combination of mechanics, pilots, grounds crew, and dock reps, worked out great! It was soo much fun and man the jokes that were told. Granted they were mostly perverted, thanks Wayne and JJ. Still, I had a great time and will be missing these guys until next year.
Well, I just wanted to throw in a quick update while i still had the time. Wish me luck on the busy week ahead. I'm jumping in!
♥ Melissa

No comments: