Sunday, July 24, 2011

When I look into the future, it's so bright it burns my eyes. -Oprah

July has flown by, mainly because I have had so much to do!
This month has also been awesome. I have been making new friends and seriously thinking about my future and where I might end up.
This past week one of the pilots got married. It was a beautiful ceremony on a whale watching boat. Mother nature blessed us with gorgeous weather, not a cloud in the sky and we watched orcas and humpback whales show off for hours. I have decided I will not be getting married because no wedding I put together will ever top that.

My class is still dragging on. As much as I wish it would end, it is going strong. I have to say that I have read some pretty good books for this class though. I'm hoping to pull off a decent grade. The class ends Aug 13. I did receive my final grade for my political science class, which turned out to be an A! Whooohoo. Hello 4.0 GPA

Today I took my Praxis II test and am not confident about my score, but luck has been in my favor lately. Four weeks from today and I may be writing a blog about how happy or depressed I am. Haha. AND Now I'm off to celebrate with some dancing with my good friend Susie.

Two week from now I will be back in the Midwest! I just can't wait to have those dance parties with my niece Kinsey. I know she's looking forward to it too!

No comments: