Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break Baby

This spring break I am house sitting and dog sitting. I can't really go anywhere because I have so much work to get finished so I thought that I would take my host teacher up on the opportunity to get away from my own house and watch her dog. I'm excited.
During this time I will be working on:

Two classes of homework
Classroom management plan paper
Teacher Work Sample paper
Finishing unit lesson plans
Putting together my portfolio
Adjusting my resume and applying for more jobs

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but I'll figure it out eventually!
It's going to be a busy but great spring break!

After spring break I have only one more week of take over time, student teaching. Then I have to return the class back to my host teacher. It's gone by quickly and I'm ready for my own classroom now. 

No comments: