Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. ~Matt. 7:7

This past week I was offered several loans from school. I weeded through the ones I wanted and accepted the ones I needed. Next I let the school know of my lender and as the Financial Aid Lady told me, now I just sit tight and wait for the semester to begin. Obviously, I still need my class schedule and my housing assignment. I am hoping the housing info will come in the mail sometime this week. As for classes, I am supposed to set those up online, just like I did at my last school UCM. However, I think I will get in contact with my adviser and see if he would be willing to get it all together for me. I am not as comfortable setting it up from this distance.

Today, I went to the courthouse and filled out the paperwork for my passport. That was kind of exciting. After rushing around and getting my pictures taken for it then i rushed to the third floor of the courthouse all to fill out a little paperwork and send it in. Apparently, it takes four to six weeks to get the actual book in the mail. But it is good for ten years and who knows, maybe I will be able to afford to go to Italy or something by then. Who knows.
So yeah, I am waiting to get more info and paperwork in the mail from school and now i am waiting to get my passport back. Looks like it's basically a waiting game from here on out.

<3 Melissa

No comments: