Saturday, November 15, 2008

Birthdays, School, and Parties...


After a lot of confusion, my classes are officially set. I didn't end up getting the PE (basketball, volleyball) class I wanted because it changed to Ballroom dancing. Haha. I decided to pass on the dancing class and take PE next semester. Oh well, I still have intermural sports I can participate in.

This past week I was so busy working. Monday was my 21st birthday. I really didn't celebrate it. We went out for dinner and that was about it. Friday, I ended up getting sick and sleeping the evening away. which brings me to this morning, where I have done nothing but sit under a fuzzy blanket and watch the first snow fall. Too bad it wont amount to anything. It is not falling hard enough.

Tomorrow is church and my mom is having a Signature styles party. They have some cute stuff, kind of like Home Interior, baskets and pictures and such. I have no home so I wont be buying anything. haha. But, you know, it's fun to look through the magazines and stuff. Plus, theres going to be a lot of people there. I'm sure it will be fun. Either way, there will be food! Hehe.

This next week I am meeting up with an old friend to go see the midnight showing of Twilight. I'm very excited to see her, as it has been over a year since I saw her last. Plus, the movie will be great.

As far as housing. Well, December 1st they will be emailing, calling, mailing information on who they have room for and who will need to use alternative housing. I am praying that somehow, someway, this will work out. Until then, I will be on pins and needles waiting.
I think thats about all that is happening with me!




<3melissa



Last Winter:



No comments: