Saturday, November 29, 2008

Everything Happens fro a Reason!

I hope Everyone had a great Thanksgiving! It is one of my favorite holidays. This year I managed to make it to all the family dinners. I have divorced parents and one is re-married making it difficult around holidays to make it to every family event. After the dinners I left town with my aunt and a friend and we drove 3 hours to the lake and prepared for Black Friday. We started shopping at a few stores already open at 10:00pm Thursday night and didn't stop shopping until 4:00AM Friday morning. We slept for three hours and got up to shop again, all day. Last night we slept from 10pm to 7:30am. That was nice and I slept soundly. Today we hit a few small shops on the way out of town and ended up getting home at about 5pm. What a crazy crazy shopping spree.

While away I received some awesome news. Turns out I made it in to housing at UAS and will be getting my placement letter in the mail some time soon. What a relief! I should have trusted God from the beginning, throughout this whole process. He always delivers! I cannot tell you how excited I was at the time and still am. Fretting about this whole trip and how I was going to get a job, work, get a car, AND find a place to live...well it was stressing me out to say the least. Now, I know that I have a place to stay that does not require rent. This gives me more time to find a good job. The car part...well I will worry about that later. I am in way too good of a mood to think about that now!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. If you live around here, Take time to enjoy the first snowfall! It is simply gorgeous!

♥Melissa

1 comment:

Laura I. said...

Congrats Mel! I knew it would happen :D So happy for you!