Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Hump day!


(Frozen, snow covered Mendenhall Lake: Thats right, we crossed this!)


Wednesday is here and that means the week is almost over! Two more days until spring break! Hurray!
This week has been fairly crazy. I have two tests, one Thursday and one Friday. I have homework from both Math and Communications due tomorrow as well as a meeting for a group project. Tonight, Kari and I are going to look at an apartment on Douglas Island. We are excited but don't really have high hopes, as it is only 600 square feet. haha. Should be interesting. I got a call from a local hotel about rates for long term stays during the summer. (we thought staying in a hotel might be easier and would have no lease etc.) The guy said it was 3500 a month. Shot down, ow.
This past week I put together my resume. I found it kind of fun and am looking forward to working again. I have too much free time right now. Katie, Diane and I also took a hike to the Mendenhall Glacier. That was quite the experience. And I received several letters in the mail. THANKS! It's so nice to hear from everyone, even if I don't always have the time to write back.
This weekend, One Isle Over is playing at the Island Pub. Kari, Diane and I are planning on going. The food there is pretty good but the music will be awesome! Then, unfortunately, I will be hitting the books (ie computer, internet, library, whatever else will help) and preparing for two more tests after spring break, a 10 page paper due in History and a Lead reaction, class discussion thing-y that friday. Ugh. My spring break sounds like fun ay?
Well, I think I'm done griping about school for now. I'm sure it wont be That bad! haha. Have a great weekend! I know I'm looking forward to it!
♥ Melissa

(The Mendenhall Glacier and ME)

No comments: