Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break BABY!

This week is Spring break, which means, lots and lots of assignments that my teachers gave me to do before we return. Nice, right? The week s flying by fast, probably because I don't have any of those assignments finished yet. Most of them have been started, just not completed. Sigh.
Katie and Diane left to visit home for the break. That leaves me and Kari here. Yesterday Kari spent the entire day at Dipac doing research-y stuff. Yesterday I got super bored and went OCD cleaning the apt. lol. The website I needed for my main assignments wasn't working so I had to do something. After cleaning, I took a walk to the Waffle company for some lunch and spent some time working on homework there. I didn't get a whole lot done but I got started, and that's usually the hardest part. Last night I was on a sugar high or a chemical high (from all the cleaning supplies) and was in one of those giggly, can't stop rolling on the floor laughing kinda moods. Poor Kari. haha. She now knows I cannot be left alone for that amount of time. haha.
Today, I have no plans. I am just now getting up and it's almost 11am. What a bum, ay? Felt nice to sleep in though. Hopefully we will be hearing back from some apts. We are still hunting for a summer home. So far, we have a few options. We are also still hunting for summer jobs. AND I have a job interview tomorrow at 9:30am. It is with a Helicopter sightseeing company. It might be fun. Luckily, I am "car-sitting" for my roommate while she is in California, so I have a vehicle to get to the job interview. It is over on Douglas Island and takes a bit to get too. I'm excited.
Well, I think that is all that's going on for now. Hope your week is going by as fast as mine.
♥ Melissa

No comments: