Saturday, March 28, 2009

.....ONE BIG SIGH....

Wow it's almost April. Seems like this semester is just flying by. Spring break went by so quickly. Of course, breaks always do, especially when you have things you should be doing over them. Like me, I had so much homework to do AND I got the majority of it finished. I'm so glad this past week is over. I had several tests and papers and a presentation. It feels nice to have nothing to do. Haha.
Last night us girls, minus Kari who was working on fishy research, went out to go dancing. It was a blast. It was so nice to relax after a stressful week. OH and Mizzou won this past week, while KU lost. I know the majority of my family is enjoying that, including myself! Haha I can't wait to see them play today. Hopefully I will be back home in time. Kari, Katie, and I are looking at an apt to rent this summer, today at noon. So I may only catch the end of the game since we are three hours behind everyone in MO.
Lets see, this next week I have a meeting with my adviser to figure out classes for the fall. And I think that's it. Not a whole lot of stressful events this coming week. Thats nice. Hmm, I think that's all I have for now. Have a great weekend!
♥ Melissa

PS: Go check out this Juneau Band!!!! http://www.oneaisleover.com
Their music is amazing!

No comments: