Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 1st...Gone....Sigh!

April first is finally over and I am no longer paranoid! YAY! I was just sure that one of my roommates would try to get me somehow. I woke up yesterday to a door with saran wrap stuck on it...but I had helped saran wrap someone else door so I guess I deserved it. I figure, if that's the worst that happened then thats great!

Yesterday I also had a meeting with my Elementary Education advisor. We have everything planned out until I graduate. It's awesome. For once I feel on top of things. I feel like I am actually making progress. I wont graduate until the 2010-2011 school year, so I am a year behind. BUT what do you expect? I changed my major, took off a semester, and transfered to a new school. Of course I'm behind... I'm enjoying school right now anyways.

Here in Alaska, the weather has been pretty good for the last few days. Juneau was going through this time of snow, rain, snow, rain, etc, for a few weeks. It was honestly annoying and cold and BLAH. However, lately the sun has been bright, the snow has been melting. I think it has been in the low 40s, and just gorgeous. It makes me so excited for the summer to get here. Once all the snow has melted and the green starts to show...I will be in heaven!

As far as that Condo us three roommates looked at, well we are still waiting to hear back from the lady with a lease for us to sign. Supposedly her husband is typing one up and it will emailed to us soon. I am crossing my fingers. I really hope this works out.

Thats all for now!
♥ Melissa

No comments: