Monday, September 14, 2009

Sept 14th-Where has the time gone?

Oh man, the time is flying and we are almost half way through the month. My classes have all started except my PE class, which will begin on the 30th. The distance classes require a lot of reading. A LOT! But that's okay. I am doing okay and I never would have thought I could manage. My in class, classes are going well. I have started recording one of the teachers and studying over my notes while listening to his lecture again. It is boring, yes, but I think it is helping.
As far as text books go, I still have not yet received the majority of them. I still need my biology and my gov't books.
On a side note, I am waiting for a new computer now. Mine is dieing. I guess I have had it for a while now and it is time to let it go. Matt helped me pick out a new one and he has assured me it is the best I can get at the price I want. Yay. It's ugly, but I will make is pretty :) Anyways, that arrival date was Fri 11- Monday 14th. So, maybe I will get it today? GOSH I hope so!
Moving on, yesterday was my last day at Era. It was a sad one. Luckily, we flew the entire day with not weather cancellations. It helped keep my mind off how much I was truly going to miss the place. So, after many warm hugs and wishes I promised I will be returning to work there next year. (Hopefully my favorite co-workers will be joining me.) Then I handed in my faded Era jacket and left for the last time. What a great summer job it was and I am already excited to return again.
After leaving and feeling slightly depressed, Robert and I took my car and aired up all the tires...something I had no clue how to do. (I know, it's easy! But no one ever showed me!) Then we went and picked up my bike from my old apartment and transferred it to Campus Housing.Next...I am learning how to change my own oil!
Okay okay, enough rambling for one day. I have classes to get too! Hope your week starts off great!
♥ Melissa

No comments: