Friday, December 25, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Hello Christmas!
Well, I made it home, despite being sick and nearly throwing up on my fellow passengers. There was one time, I believe in Denver Colorado, that I just collapsed on the floor and stayed there until time to board my flight. People were giving me weird looks but I didn't care. It was hell getting here, but I made it. And with me I brought SNOW! I promised everyone I would bring a white Christmas and here it is!
Last night, Christmas eve, I was out at my grandparents house when the sleet and freezing rain hit. It was a blast. There were sooo many of us crammed into a small house. But I wouldn't want it any other way! We drove home at under 30mph and made it about an hour later. This morning everything was covered in 6 inches or more of snow and it's still falling. It is gorgeous!
We woke up at about 6am to get things ready for Kinsey's Christmas. At 7am we arrived at Sarah's house and all sat around wait for Kinsey to get up. Let me tell you, she is not a morning person which made things very difficult. However, she was cute as always as she opened her many gifts. Turns out we had to promise her a nap in order to get her to open them all. What kid WANTS a nap. Haha. It was funny and adorable.
Now, I am at my dads house and we are heading over to the step family Christmas at 10am. I am excited because this year we are in no rush. Plans had been smoothed over before I even got here. That is Nice! Anyways, it is always a lot of laughs and gifts and games. It should be fun. Tonight is Christmas at dads and tomorrow is Christmas at moms and then Dads extended family Christmas and I think we are wrapping everything up with a HUGE extened family portrait of moms side. This is the first Christmas in a long time that Everyone has been in from out of state. We want to capture the moment.
Well, I guess it's time to get moving again. Next stop: Shannon and Steve's' house.
Have a Merry Christmas!
Melissa

Pictures to come!

No comments: