Thursday, January 1, 2009

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." -Matthew 11:28

Today I packed...and packed....ate left overs...and packed some more. The good news is that I have EVERYTHING packed except for four days left of clothes. At one point in time I was seriously considering wearing several layers of sweatshirts and multiple pairs of tennis shoes, but luckily I made it all fit. That would have made for a very long and uncomfortable day.

Tomorrow is a shop day! Yay! My mom, grandma (Nanny) and myself are heading to the city and spending some time together shopping. I have a list of things I would like to buy, if I come across a good deal. However, I'm not sure where I would pack it.

Saturday, I have a birthday party that I will be at most the day. Our monthly celebration of family birthdays.
Sunday is church and my last day at my Great Grandma Virginia's house. Every Sunday we meet at her house to eat lunch and it is one of the things I will miss most. Not only is her food amazing, but it is also a fun time to catch up with everyone.
Monday I don't think I have anything planned. I will probably be rushing around finishing up last minute things. Seeing a few people before I leave, etc.
And Tuesday we will be up at the airport at 11:00am and our flight leaves at 12:30pm. (This is much better then we thought. For some reason we thought our flight left at 7am) We have three layovers. Utah, Washington, and a stop in Ketchican before landing in Juneau, I think, around 9:00pm. Remember we have to go back three hours, as AK is three hours behind MO.
I am taking a good book, a puzzle book, and possibly a small blanket.

I think thats all I know for now!
Happy New Year!

♥ Melissa

No comments: