Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm falling on my knees, offering all of me. Jesus you're all this heart is living for.


Wow, another week down! This week has flown past. Tomorrow is Friday and I am so ready for a few days off. I guess I have just been so busy reading and doing homework that I haven't paid much attention to the day of the week. This past week has been so snowy. It's crazy. Today I was sitting in class and just watching these huge snow flakes falling. It was so amazingly beautiful. Sounds cheesy, I know. When I decided that I felt like God wanted me here in Alaska, I had no idea what I was in for. I had no clue how this was going to work, the friends I would make, the things I would I see...all of it was up in the air. Here, it is almost impossible to NOT believe in God. With all the beauty here, I feel more concrete in my past decisions then ever before. It feels right here. Everything feels so perfect and I haven't quite figured out how I got here and how it worked out so perfectly, but it feels great.

♥ Melissa

No comments: