Thursday, January 22, 2009

Last night I went to see a play at the historic Perseverance Theater, called Wittenburg. Technically, I had to go see the play because it was required of my theater class. But I enjoyed it anyways. It was very funny and the theater is so small that you feel like you are sitting right on stage. It was a good experience. A friend of mine, and myself took the bus which was over an hour to get there. We also took it back to the school. So we didn't get home until after midnight.
This morning, one of my classes is canceled and I have a test in the other. No big deal. It is math and it is soo easy. So, my plan for today is to meet up with a friend, who is also from the Midwest (Kansas), and we are gonna get this test over with and then grab some lunch. Then I will probably go work out.
Hope your week is going well! Tomorrow is friday!

♥ Melissa

No comments: