Sunday, January 23, 2011

"God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight"


(Worked in some time to get to the Mendenhall glacier for a few minutes.)

It has been a great semester so far! I have to admit that the snow and rain has worn down my spirit a little but there is no rain or snow today and I think I might have seen a glimpse of the sun. Getting to know my new roommates has been fun. It's always great to meet new people. Last night was SAA dinner and a movie so I went to meet the new SAA board members and watch the movie Easy A. It was funny but a little weird not having my normal SAA people around. Other than that, I have just been plugging away at homework. I am waiting for a few books to arrive still that are on back order. Right now I have homework in every class to do. I took the day off Friday to relax a bit since I didn't have class. Yesterday I worked on art homework and Multicultural Education. Today I am listening to Georgia Tech kick butt against Boston College, while preparing to tackle some Educational Psychology.


(This is my car on the fourth day of snow AFTER I had cleaned it completely of snow the day before.)
As far as financial aid and all that fun stuff goes, I think things are finally coming together. The exchange kind of messed up everything but I think that it has all worked itself out. I should be getting a bit back that I will put towards my Praxis II. I have a few classes that will end in February and one class that starts in February. It will be nice to get rid of a few of these one credit classes that take up a lot of free time with busy work.
So that's pretty much all the updates for now. I have to get back to the endless amounts of homework I have left.

No comments: