Monday, October 26, 2009

Everyone Knows I'm In Over My Head.

This weekend has flown by so quickly and I don't like it.
tomorrow is Monday....A Monday in which I have to take a Biology test that I missed last week. I never knew about it. How do you NOT know about a test? Well this happens when teacher doesn't communicate with her students. Sigh. Anyways, she is letting me take it tomorrow but it only gave me today, Sunday. to study. Oh Joy. I guess some points are better then none.
Today, along with studying, I also had to do my Biology observations. So, I drove to the shrine and watched nothing for 20 min. (There were screaming kids and no animals like screaming kids). And then it was on to the Mendenhall glacier again. We were ready to leave after seeing nothing again...when ten feet in front of us was a bear. I thought it was a dog at first and it was right behind a teenager. The teen didn't even notice it until the bear had went it's own direction. It was cool but I never was really scared of it. It was more like a roaming dog. Just kinda walking around, taking in everything. It was cool. Of course, after watching it walk a ways away from me, I got in my car quickly and drove down the road hoping to get a closer picture. It was gone in the trees by then. Oh well. It was still nice.
Well, I have to go finish studying.
Melissa

No comments: